Thank you for using www.axiavg.com (the “Site”) which is a website controlled and operated by AXIA Ventures Group Limited and its related entities carrying on business under or including the name of “AXIA”.
You can contact AXIA Ventures Group Limited (“AXIA”) by email at email@example.com or by post at 10 Giannos Kranidiotis St., Suite 102, 1065 Nicosia, Cyprus. This Site contains general information and information about AXIA’s services. The following Terms and Conditions apply to your use of this Site. By using this Site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to comply with these terms and conditions (the “Agreement”). If you do not accept any of these terms, please do not use the Site.
General: Your use of this Site indicates acceptance of this Agreement. We may from time to time change the terms that govern your use of the Site and we will post such revised Terms and Conditions on this page. You should therefore check this page regularly. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions as changed.
1. Trademarks, Copyright & Database Rights: Copyright in the contents of this Site (including without limitation all images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that appear on this Site and HTML and other code) and all database rights in the Site are owned by AXIA or its licensors and may be vigorously protected by the relevant owner. The modification, copying, distribution or incorporation into any other work of part or all of this Site or its contents in any form is prohibited except that you may print or download extracts for your non-commercial, informational and personal use only. All rights are reserved.
The “look” and “feel” of the Site (including without limitation colour combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) may also be protected by intellectual property law. All product names, names of services, trademarks and service marks (“Marks”) are the property of AXIA or the property of their respective owners, as indicated. You may not use the Marks for any purpose whatsoever other than as permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Acceptable use: The information displayed on the Site may not be used for any purpose except in connection with your direct personal use of the Site as permitted by these Terms and Conditions. You represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. You may not do the following in connection with use of the Site:
- send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on the Site. The posting of email addresses is not to be construed as, and does not constitute consent to the use of them by any seller of services, any compiler of mailing lists, or any other non-authorized use without prior permission from AXIA. In addition, spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited
- transmit to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory or pornographic material or other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under the law
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site, system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of the Site or AXIA, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site or AXIA, overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”
- send unsolicited e-mail of promotions and/or advertising of products or services
- forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail
- frame the contents of any part of the Site within any materials not originated by AXIA.
We may in our sole discretion suspend or terminate your access to or use of this Site with no notice for any reason, including without limitation where we believe that you have not acted in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Site.
3. Provision of Products or Financial Services: This Site provides generic information about AXIA. All AXIA products and services and those of other members of the AXIA group are subject to the terms and conditions and disclaimers of the applicable agreement governing their use. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this Site constitutes an offer to sell or solicit any offer to buy any securities or financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such securities or other financial instruments.
All products or services provided to you by AXIA shall only be available in the jurisdiction(s) within which the relevant AXIA entity or affiliate providing the product or service is authorised to operate.
4. Links: There may be links that make it easier for you to connect to third party sites or that will let you access this Site from third party sites and you agree that AXIA is not responsible for the availability, functionality or content of such sites. Existence of links to other third party sites does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with AXIA in favour of such site or the products or services contained in any linked site. If you choose to access a third party website linked on this Site you do so entirely at your own risk. Concerns regarding services or resources or links should be directed to the provider of the outside service or resource. You are not permitted to link to AXIA’s homepage www.axiavg.com without AXIA’s prior consent. AXIA at all times reserves the irrevocable right to rescind consent for any link to this Site and to take any legal action deemed appropriate.
5. Internet e-mail. Messages sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception or loss or possible alteration. AXIA is not responsible for them and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any message sent by you to AXIA or any message sent by AXIA to you over the Internet.
6. Site Content; Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability: The following clauses exclude or limit AXIA’s legal liability for the Site. You should read them carefully. They all apply only as far as the law permits.
Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability correctness and completeness of the information contained on the Site, information is provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis and we do not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind, whether express or implied. Access to and use of the site is at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever and howsoever arising as a result of your use of or reliance on the information contained on the Site to the maximum extent permitted by law.
We do not represent or warrant that the Site or its contents will be available or that it will meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties. If you are aware of any error on this site please email AXIA at firstname.lastname@example.org
The foregoing paragraphs do not attempt to affect any of your statutory rights as a consumer or otherwise under the applicable law of the relevant jurisdiction. To the extent that these exclusions and limitations of liability are expressly prohibited by law those parts of the clauses that are prohibited will not apply. The remaining terms and clauses will continue to apply.
If we modify, suspend or discontinue, this Site or any part of it (whether generally or specifically to certain person), we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance, whether with or without notice.
8. Third Party Rights: Nothing in this Agreement is intended to confer on any third party (whether referred to in this Agreement by name, class, description or otherwise) any benefit or any right to enforce any provision of this Agreement or any agreement entered into in connection with it.
9. Governing Law: Any claim relating to, and the use of, this Site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of Cyprus. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cypriot Courts.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 15 October 2008.
Head Office. AXIA Ventures Group Limited (regulated by the Cyprus Stock Exchange Commission, Licence No. 086/07), 10 Giannos Kranidiotis St., Suite 102, 1065 Nicosia, Cyprus, Switchboard: +357 22 74 2000; Fax: +357 22 74 2001.